This First-Class travel medical insurance plan comes in both Patriot Platinum International and Patriot Platinum America. Both provide the discerning traveler offer a complete package of international benefits available 24 hours a day. These 2 plans are available from 10 days to 3 years. Besides the range of deductibles (0 to $25,000) and policy maximums ($1,000,000, $5,000,000 and $8,000,000) you also have access to IMG's Global Concierge and Assistance Services. Family deductible is 3 times the individual deductible.
In addition to the services listed above there is this: Coinsurance in PPO Network pays 100%, outside PPO Network pays 90% up to $5,000 then 100% up to maximum limit, Benefit period 12 months, and eDocAmerica gives you access to medical professionals to assist with any routine health related questions.
Let's look at the Schedule of Benefits, Additional Benefits, International Emergency Care and Optional Riders.
Schedule of Benefits:
- The following are covered Up to the Maximum Limit: Hospital Room and Board, Medical Expenses, Out-patient Medical Expenses, Local Ambulance, Intensive Care, Emergency Room Accident, Emergency Room Illness with In-patient Admission, Prescription Drugs, Dental - Due to Accident.
- Emergency Room Illness without In-patient Admission - Up to Maximum Limit with additional $250 deductible, Dental - Sudden Pain - up to $250, Indemnity - up to $250 per night, Supplement Accident - up to $300.
- Terrorism: up to Maximum Limit, Sports and Leisure Activities - up to maximum limit for basic sports, Sudden Recurrence of a Pre-existing Condition - Medical (for U.S. Citizens only) - up to $50,000 of eligible costs and expenses, Incidental Home Country Coverage - up to cumulative two weeks, End of Trip Home Country Coverage - one month for every 4 months of travel coverage purchased, up to a maximum of three months, Trip Interruption - up to $10,000, Common Carrier Accidental Death - $100,000 to beneficiary; maximum of $250,000 per family, Accidental Death & Dismemberment - $50,000 principle sum, Small Pet Common Air Carrier Accidental Death - up to $500.
International Emergency Care:
- Emergency Medical Evacuation - up to Maximum limit, Emergency Reunion - up to $100,000, Return of Mortal Remains - up to $100,000, Return of Minor Children - $100,000, Political Evacuation - up to $100,000, Natural Disaster - $250 per day for five days, Remote Transportation - $5,000 per Certificate Period with $20,000 Lifetime Maximum, Identify Theft Assistance - up to $500, Lost/Theft (Luggage, valuables, personal papers) - up to $500, Felonious Assault - up to $10,000.
- Adventure Sports Rider - (available to insureds up to age 65): 0-49 - Lifetime maximum of $50,000, 50-59 - Lifetime maximum of $30,000, 60-64 - Lifetime maximum of $15,000, Enhanced AD&D Rider (available to Primary Insured only) - up to an additional $400,000, Citizenship Return Rider - up to the Maximum Limit, Personal Liability - Injury to third party - $2,000 limit after $100 deductible, Personal Liability - Damage to third person property - $500 limit after $100 deductible.
The Patriot Platinum International Travel Medical Insurance plan and the Patriot Platinum America Travel Medical Insurance plan are the Premier Travel Medical Insurance plans available today. So if you expect only the best then go to the links below for more information or to buy on-line. http://www.GlobalTravelCoverage.com.
Thank you for your time and I hope that you read more of my articles in the future.